Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Has Sprung!

I am so happy that the official start of spring is here. It has been a very long, hard winter here in Toronto and frankly, I'm extremely happy to see the snow gone and the temperatures rising. Now, maybe sun will shine one of these days. But this is southern Ontario and the weather changes by the hour.

I have been feverishly working this week to put together my newest project - the Mommystime Boutique. It is quite a job getting all the prelimiary work done and then applied. I think it's actually more time consuming that I had anticipated. I think I've got a good start on the catalog part but still need some more supplies before I can get too excited about launching it.

For many months now I decided to create my own work at home job and let me tell you - it's more than full time work. I could literally spend the whole day on the computer and still not have it all done. I guess that's why these things are considered a work in progress! I can't wait to show off the finished product.

No comments: