Friday, July 20, 2007

Long Walk

Today was such a beautiful day....sunny, breezy and warm. I took my son and our dogs to the nearby conservation park and we went for a long walk and bike ride. I really had more of a purpose to this than just the exercise. I need to tire my dogs. They've been so anxious lately, especially Caesar (waking me now 3 nights in a row!). So I figured I'd be able to get some serious packing done if these guys were at least not following me around constantly.


At the park, we saw wild raspberries growing, along with many bushes of red currants. There were so many different butterflies and birds chirping. It was quiet and beautiful. We were hoping to see a muskrat at the Humber River, but once again it wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time he'll appear.

No comments: