Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cure for the Common Cold?

Colds are running virulently throughout our home once again. It seems once children enter school, everything and anything that's contagious finds it's way home also. I've had the worst sore throat for days now and sniffles and now a cough. My husband is fighting it too. My son, we'll he's over the worst of it. However, there is something that is like a magic bullet at fighting colds, bugs and whatever ails you. It is oil of oregano. This little "miracle" oil droplet is extremely potent and strong. It has been used for centuries as a remedy to cure sickness. I used it once before (albeit with skepticism) to ease and finally cure the effects of whooping cough. So I tried it 2 days ago and my sore throat is virtually gone. One drop under the tongue a few times a day is all you need. So if you don't want to load your body with pills and chemicals, this natural alternative works great.

No comments: