Thursday, January 28, 2010

Conan vs. Jay

So there's been a lot of entertainment controversy over the Tonight Show, time slots and who will host what show. I'm not sure why so much fuss has been made. As far as I can see, I think Conan is a sore loser by rejecting the offer made by NBC. It must be nice to go home and lick your wounded ego with $45million in payout. I think I could make the sacrifice too. Fact of the matter is that Conan O'Brien just isn't funny. I really don't know why NBC stuck their necks out for him and have gone to task trying to secure his Tonight Show position. Leno was the best choice and the ratings reflected that. Conan had his 7 months to "try" to capture the following but apparently couldn't cut the mustard. Time to wake up folks...Conan just isn't funny. And what's with that hair?

No comments: