Thursday, February 1, 2007

Can't Believe It Actually Happened

I have been on a weight loss program for a couple of months now. I wasn't really that overweight, but my clothes hadn't been fitting properly for quite a long time. So I decided to join a program to give me the right environment to succeed. I hadn't quite reached my goal so I decided to try this 2 day quick loss plan to try and get the weight moving once again. I had these 2 long days of reduced calorie, reduced everything in hopes of seeing at least 1-2 pounds drop. Well, I was shocked when I weighed in yesterday and had dropped nearly 5 pounds! I can't believe it actually happened...5 pounds in just 2 days? This was like being in my teens once again. Now I only have 3 more to go until I reach my final goal. I was so excited yesterday - to think I've almost reached my target weight. In the past, I've lost a few and gained them right back (even though I regularly exercise). Well, whatever happened in those 2 hungry days was certainly worth it. I just hope tomorrow when I weigh in again that it was not just an illusion.

No comments: