Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Has Sprung



What a great weekend it was! Finally the weather changed and we had warm temperatures and lots of sunshine - a welcome treat, as the sun has not really been out in weeks. Some of the crocus flowers are blooming and the tulips and daffodils and hyacinth will soon blossom if this continues! This part of spring makes me really happy. Wait just a second...the sun is out but I just heard some noise and looked out the window to see rain coming down! Well, that's weather for you in Toronto. Changes as quickly as you can change your mind.


I took my son to the driving range yesterday and we had loads of fun. He has a really good swing for a young boy. I surprised myself too, with some great straight tee-offs (being that I haven't golfed in several seasons now). I must get in a game or two this year. However, my young laddie enjoys it so much that every time we driving past the driving range/mini golf, he wants to go in. What he doesn't yet appreciate is the cost associated with it each time we play! Ah, the innocence of youth.


No comments: