Monday, May 28, 2007

Tidying Up

It's been a nutty couple of days trying to get my house "decluttered" of personal things. I bought a bunch of cardboard boxes, bubble wrap and tape and started packing up the little loose things as per the instructions of my realtor. Then today was a solid day of cleaning - dusting, vacuuming, mopping, bathrooms etc. I carried several huge boxes down 2 flights of stairs and also moved a tv on my own. Pretty handy for a small woman, I might add! That's hard work and my back is killing me now. Not to mention all the tension in my shoulders. I've hardly even been on my computer for days now. It's going to be a challenge initially to keep up the tidiness for showings. That's the worst part of the house selling thing. Constantly having to be on notice to tidy and vacate for someone who wants to take a look around. Hopefully all the hard work will pay off with a good sale at the end. My neighbors just found out this past weekend and are not too happy with us moving. They're probably just worried about getting a new neighbor that won't care for this house as much as we do.

I still have so many crazy feelings about this move. There must be a reason for it all. I just have to figure out a way to ease my anxiety because I can feel it building up and that's not a good thing!

No comments: