Thursday, May 31, 2007

Showings

Now I think I am finally prepared for the showings of my home that are about to happen. I had agreed to start them tomorrow and already had a call today informing me of one tomorrow afternoon. The ball is in motion. I think the reality of this has all settled in now and I'm getting a bit excited. At first, the change of moving from suburbia to countryside was rather ominous. But after having talked to a lot of people about it, I'm finding out that they are envious of the fact that I'll be living on 7 acres of woodland and marsh. Well, there are pros and cons to the whole thing. But I just hope that this is a quick sale now because it is really difficult to have to keep cleaning and tidying up. We're starting to feel as if this home is a hotel now that I have de-personalized our things. I must say, it does look nice. Hopefully someone else will think so to for the right price! Stay tuned...

No comments: