Monday, June 4, 2007

Curl Up

This morning after dropping my son off at school, I came home and actually laid down on the couch and curled up with my little dog, Caesar. He is such a snuggle-bug. As a child I always dreamed of having a dog (which I never did), especially one that would curl up in my arms and fall asleep. Guess I always had massive amounts of the nurturing bug in me and never realized it until my child was born. I just felt an overwhelming need to rest, as I've been stressed out over this "move" situation. But after a quick half hour of that, I began the dreaded clean up process once more. Today included a mopping down of the kitchen floor after my dogs tramped in copious muddy footprints yesterday. At 6 tonight we must go to the new place and pick some tile for the downstairs. Maybe then we can resolve some of these nervous feelings about the whole thing.

No comments: