Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Banana Muffins



Last night was another interrupted sleep complements of Caesar, my little Westie. He decided around 3:30am that he needed to go outside and do his thing. I put him back in his bed and returned to bed only to have my son then needing me. So I brought him back to bed with us and then Caesar started whining once more. Being that I went through a similarly difficult night with doggie last week, I then decided to go downstairs and just bring him back to bed too. When all was finally quiet I couldn't get back to sleep...isn't that always the way?


This morning my son was up bright and early and consequently, I was too. So I went to the kitchen and made some banana muffins from scratch. They came out great and filled the house with a delicious aroma. My son just loves these...so does my father-in-law and anyone who likes banana muffins.

No comments: