Thursday, July 12, 2007

Packing Up

I'm really tired tonight. My neck is aching. I really hate moving. This packing up and living in chaos is getting to me. I have to get going on packing up all the things we will keep but aren't in need of using. We've gotten some quotes on moving and have now got things booked. So I need to get my plans in action or I'll be panicking last minute. I'm determined to not have that happen.
Just to break up the monotony, I took my son to the NASCAR store today so he could play some games and have a little fun...guess I'm feeling guilty about not spending all day placating him on summer holidays. And I went back to my "weight club" for a long overdue weigh in. Guess I'll be needing to crack down on my intake once again. Well, that's all I can think about right now so I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments: