Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dateline NBC

I'm finally stealing a moment to relax and watch some TV. Dateline NBC is on with its feature story about catching Internet predators. I've seen these programs before but once again, I am just amazed and disgusted at how many men want to hook up with young underage girls. There must be a lot of perverts and pedophiles out there. These guys are drawn to the girls via Internet like bees to honey. Watching these guys get 'caught' by Chris Hansen and then listening to their lame denials is flabbergasting. I am sickened to think that predators like this could and are roaming everywhere. Our children just aren't safe and it's very scary. Sometimes I wish I could just put my son in a glass bubble and keep him protected from all the disgusting garbage that exists in our insane world.

No comments: