Sunday, July 15, 2007

Still Packing

With approximately 3 1/2 weeks left until the move, the packing continues...but I'm sure nobody is too interested in that. Although I must admit I am finding some things that have been long lost and forgotten about. I am about to start building my next pile of "stuff" for junk removal. I'll call back the 1-800-got Junk? guys because they were really efficient and helpful. It's scary when you start actually dreaming about how excited you are to see a virtually empty basement!


Yesterday we took a drive up to the new house. It was great to see the dirt being levelled off now, the septic system in ground, the air conditioner in place and the boulders starting to be placed in their spots. It's coming along nicely. I sure hope the weather improves around here because every time we go to that house it is cloudy, windy and cool. I keep thinking we'll be able to go there in shorts and be comfortable walking around but it hasn't happened yet. When will the heat ever arrive?

No comments: