Monday, August 6, 2007

Chaos

This move cannot happen soon enough for me now. I'm sick to death of living amongst chaos. Shadowing past countless cardboard boxes that house my life. Desperately trying to remember where I left the packing tape so that I can assemble yet another 4 cube container. Furiously attempting to cram a monstrous feather duvet into another Space Bag hoping it will fit. Wondering where I packed the last of the dinner plates while my husband holds the finished barbecued food on the tongs. I have now resorted to Chinet paper plates. This should help ease a little last minute packing. Chaos does not become me. I am so looking forward to getting settled into our new home. To just not feel the need to pack one more box in this endless sea of brown cardboard. Next Monday night should finally bring an end to this monotonous insanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done (the blog). The whole moving thing is awful and living out of boxes is not the way to exist. Good luck to you. Only 6 more days... Jill