Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ailments




The weekend has once again flown right past me and I didn't even see where it went to. My husband spent both days staining our deck. He's now completely out of commission in back agony hell. My weekend was spent unpacking boxes from the garage and various rooms as well as tending to my once again ill son. I can't figure out what is ailing him. He's got the sniffles and sore throat like a few weeks ago, yet this time it's combined with throwing up and crampy stomach. Suffice it to say, whatever progress he's made during the week is completely destroyed when he's sick. He is truly a classic helpless, moaning male when ill. It's almost comical to me as I totally can't relate. I wonder what tomorrow morning will bring. I hope it's a good start to the week.

In an unrelated way, I wanted to share some photos of an amazing looking sky we recently had at dusk.

No comments: