Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Times

Well the holidays are almost here, and if you're not prepared by now, it's pretty much assumed you won't be!! I have stopped the shopping and am actually starting to get excited. I guess it's due to the fact that I see how happy and excited my son is. Children really bring Christmas to life. If I didn't have Alessandro in my life, I would definitely be basking on some tropical beach somewhere by now. I may even do that some time in the future anyway after the dreary weather we've been having.


I still have to wrap quite a few presents. But it's difficult to get that done in private. Especially when my attention is constantly needed. By the time I sit down on the couch in the evening I'm half asleep. Last night I fell asleep while putting my son to bed, woke around 10:30, plunked myself in front of the tube and fell asleep again. Anyway, I have got to go finish cleaning up the kitchen and do the bedtime ritual. Then I'll see if I can muster up the energy to do some wrapping.

No comments: