Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Winter Blues

I just have not been in the mood to write lately. Guess the winter blahs are getting to me. I have discovered this great little application on Facebook called Scrabulous. It's a really fun way to play Scrabble with someone who lives far away. As I usually am not great at the game, I'm having fun playing a word each day with one of my friends. A fun and different way to keep in touch while stimulating the brain. Always a good idea at this time of year. Oh, and did I mention that I cannot stand winters in Canada.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And here I am, longing for winters:)

http://damyantiwrites.wordpress.com

Susan said...

Ah, enjoy the warmth of sunshine if you live in the tropics. Winter is definitely not romantic. A couple of days is nice, but months of it is really tiresome! Thanks for writing.