Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

As you can probably tell, I've been away from the blog scene for a while now. I think just the shear length of this winter has closed me into my own private isolation. Being that there has been some sun lately and I did see my first robin (on the first day of spring), there may be some light at the end of this arduous tunnel. However, the next little while is sure in no hurry to warm up. Tomorrow is Easter and it should be loads of fun watching my son go on his annual egg hunt. He has told me that he's writing to the Easter Bunny tonight to make sure that the eggs are hidden in difficult spots. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Although I think he was a tad worried that he might not find us now that we've moved to the country. I assured him that any house with children is definitely a stop on the route.

No comments: