Monday, May 26, 2008

Time Flies By

I can't believe it is Monday once again. Where do the weeks fly by? As I write that, I am once again reminded of the cliched phrase regarding time flying by. When we are children we think that the days will never pass, we'll never grow older to that magic age and time in school will drag on for eternity. Then once we pass those "milestone" birthdays, all of that excitement starts to fade and the day to day grind of reality sets in. I suppose this is all part of the growing experience in adulthood. As we get caught up on the treadmill of life, I only hope that I'm still showing my son that there needs to be daily time to stop, take a breath and be quiet if only for a nanosecond. And yes, I do need to remind myself occasionally to take my own advice.

No comments: