Monday, May 7, 2007

Just Another Monday

Ah, back to Monday life. Today I am feverishly working on posting my new ethnic purses and shell jewelry onto my website and ebay. But I have so many things that need posting that it's a bit daunting. I am feeling torn in so many directions and excited about my business so much that I'm lacking focus in any area. I need to just slow down a bit and focus on one thing at a time. But patience has never been one of my virtues. I want everything to be done basically yesterday!
This weekend was beautiful weather finally. My tulips are opening and the daffodils and hyacinths are swaying in the breeze. They smell fantastic when you catch a whiff while walking to the front door! Love that...all the leaves are coming out of hibernation and finally dotting the neighborhood with color. I realize that I really have a need for color. It just makes me feel happy and alive. That's probably why I like the southern climates so much - endless shades of colors throughout all the seasons.

No comments: