Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long Weekend

With this being the first long weekend of the season, we are sticking close to home. Today's absolutely beautiful and must be enjoyed. Of course, there are always the usual list of weekend "chores" to do (i.e. laundry, tidying up, walking the poochies etc.)...but I am stopping right now to take a break. My son is outside playing with a friend from school who lives nearby, my hubby is outside tending the garden and I am sneaking a moment at my computer to see how my Internet life is unfolding. Shortly we must get organized for a birthday party my son has been invited to - it's at an indoor play gym where they will play laser tag (whatever that is)...I'm hoping it won't last too long as I'm tired and drained at the moment. I never like attending these things where I don't know any of the other adults. I've always been somewhat uncomfortable at new social scenes. Oh well, it's only 2 hours max. How tough can that be to endure? About 1 hr. 59 minutes too long for me! LOL...

No comments: