Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

It was a beautiful, hot day here today. My son, dogs and I drove up to our new house and had a look around. Things still have a long way to go on the outside grounds area, but I'm sure in 2 more months things will look terrific. We were walking along where some marshy area was and my little Westie Caesar decided to walk right in and cool off! He was like a dirty little swamp rat when he came out. Naughty boy! So we kept walking around outdoors so that he could dry off. Needless to say, the inside of my car once we got back home was covered in silt. My son and I proceeded to wash the car inside and out. I think we impressed my husband. Other than that, it was a quiet Father's Day with a nice bbq dinner and delicious fruit flan for dessert. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: