Saturday, August 25, 2007

Full Moon

I have my new office arranged so that I can see out a large bank of windows. I am looking out upon mature birch, maple, pine and fir trees. Some of the maple leaves are starting to turn red. But it's been such a dry past couple of months that I suspect the leaves will change rapidly this year. I just saw a whole flying 'V' formation of Canada geese go over our driveway. They are beautiful and graceful. But I know it's the early signs of cold weather coming. And I don't like the cold. Interesting...I'm just noticing what I think is a milky full moon rising behind this forest of trees outside my window. I must go check. That would possibly explain why the dogs have been totally squirrely and acting strangely the past few days. Whoever says there's no correlation between a full moon and hyperactivity has never had kids or dogs.

No comments: