Monday, August 20, 2007

Stuff

I'm starting to get a bit concerned about how I'm going to find the time to unpack and put away all our stuff. Have you ever noticed how 'stuff' just seems to inexplicably multiply. Like some mutant spore in a petri dish left for days. It takes on a life of its own. And I'm really starting to dislike it. Actually I'm getting to a point where I'm about to throw away half of what is now left. I can't imagine how I've let our belongings grow to such enormous proportions. I mean, do I really need hundreds of microwavable containers or plastic food containers? And how many t-shirts and pairs of shoes can a person own. It's not like I use most of them. I feel a carload of donations coming on once again. This whole experience has a least taught me to reexamine what I really need versus what I want.

No comments: